The rubber eyecup on my monocular has come detached – How can I re-secure it?
To re-secure the rubber eyecup please follow these instructions:
- Make sure the eyecup assembly is in the down (not extended) position
- Use a toothpick to run a thin layer of cyanoacrylate super glue around the inside of the rubber eyecup
- Slide the rubber eyecup around the outer ring of the eyecup assembly
- Apply pressure lightly for 30 seconds
- Twist the eyecup up (extend it) and allow to dry for at least 20 minutes
If the eyecup was lost, then contact our Service Department and if we have one available we’ll send you a replacement!